Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cape Cod

So...

How are you?

I'm good thanks. 

In fact, I'm really great. 

I had a fantastic trip to Cape Cod with Ben, Emily, and the kids.

Here are some pictures to illustrate the awesomeness of it all.

Cape Cod, Massachusetts 
The cottage where we stayed. (This picture makes it look like I'm married to Emily, Annie is our child, and this is our first house)
The beach by our cottage.
First time surfing. I was terrible.

Chillin' with Robert, Brigham, and Annie

Me, Annie, & Brigham

Panoramic Beach



Brigham grew a chocolate goatee.
Best fried clams on the Cape. Also, a cup of clam chowdah.

I sure do love the Cape. 

Sign me up for next summer.

And the summer after that.

And the summer after that.

And the summer after that....

3 comments:

  1. Dude, that looks like tons o fun! Did you hang 10, or at least one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love the beach. Maybe next summer we should go to Hawaii! (although, once you go surfing in warm water it's really hard to return to the cold...) I'm jealous of your fun summer--it makes me want to come and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you post on my blog too about Cape Cod? Very fun trip!
    Glad you were there!

    ReplyDelete