Sunday, July 31, 2011

Go Red Sox

I am not a baseball fan.

In my entire life, I've never played in any sort of baseball league (little league included). I've never been interested in the world series. I didn't have a team to follow. And I certainly never had a desire to learn about any specific player. In fact, now that I think about it, I've never watched an entire game of baseball in my life (little league, professional, community teams, or any other baseball game).

This all changed since I've been in Boston.

I watched the Red Sox play a week and a half ago and I now consider myself a Red Sox fan.

Boston vs. Seattle 

Emily and I
FENWAY

Panoramic!


Though I still don't consider myself an avid fan, I now have a team to root for. 

Go Red Sox



1 comment:

  1. You make Emily look really small in that picture--and you look huge.
    Glad you're having fun in Boston. I like the harbor background.

    ReplyDelete